Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chapter 12

I should probably get to school. I mean nothing different happened in the past few days, did it?
Even then, for some reason I'm keeping to myself these days. I don't much want to be near anyone. Like I said, I don't know why. Well, maybe I do, but I don't want to think about that. That was in the past. Everything is the same except Ethan/Spencer avoiding us- well, mostly me. 
Hm... I wonder why. 
I'm also keeping away from everyone because of Sabrina. Why do I always have to be near her? Especially 'cause I have a big test today I have to go to her. You know, I have to talk to her about everything, right? I don't have a choice, do I? Do I have any choices?
Well, I guess I do, but still!
I wish I didn't have to follow directions. I wish I could be my own ruler, one that rules over others. And I'm not being selfish or anything, because many other people have done it. At least I'll get my wish when Tidus and Yuna retire from ruling Emerald.
Emerald. What was Eric saying about Emerald? Never mind, I don't want to think about that.
But, you know, it's kind of hard. That's been the main event for 4 days.
Now that I think of it, I barely ever saw Ethan/Spencer in those 4 days. maybe something will change today.
Anyway, no mater how much I hate school, I have to go like everyday so far.
"Ahhh" I say once I step outside. The spring sun feels so nice after those long winter days.
"Hi, Sav." Sabrina walks up to me. Hm, if I were a ruler, she would be the enemy.
"Hi," I say, trying to get rid of her. "I should go." 
"Oh, I was thinking since the sun's out, we could walk together to school now. You could meet your friends after."
Now I'm stuck with her. Although it probably won't work, I say, "It's okay. We can go separately."
I start walking next door.
"No, Sav. Whichever way you go, I'm coming with you." She grabs my arm and gives me a hard stare.
"Fine," I say. "Let's walk." 
"Okay," she says, suddenly cheerful.
Ugh.
We walk about halfway to school when she starts talking. "Sav, why are you always alone these days?"
Great, people noticed. I guess I'm going to have to be more lively if I'm supposed to keep my position at the top.
But I still don't want to talk. I look into Sabrina's eyes and see they are filled with nothing but concern. Still, I want to leave. I think the teleport spell hard in my mind and do the arm movement and end up behind the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment