Friday, August 6, 2010

Chapter 2

Amazingly, my swimming has improved tremendously in the last few days. If this keeps up, maybe I won't fail P.E. I don't even bother to practice because Savannah cranked up the temperature of the indoor pool to like 105 degrees so forget about practicing.That's okay though, sports really don't matter to me, nor makeup but that means everything Savannah. I keep telling her that makeup doesn't matter but if she studied maybe she could get into a good college and put her athletic talent to use, but whatever she enjoys doing what ever shes doing at school and so do I.
Today's the big day, the French Final. I'm just sitting on the bench reviewing my notes. Most of the time, I'm alone, I mean I have friends and everything but being alone gives you a peace of mind that you can never find anywhere. I'm just like any other school girl which is fine, I don't like being in the spotlight anyways. My sister says that I should care more about how i dress and putting on makeup. Honestly, I don't need clothes to make me look good. In my opinion beauty comes from the inside. Savannah doesn't exactly get perfect grades but i really think if she tried a little bit harder she could achieve great things but she just takes my opinion like a grain of salt. She keeps saying that we should switch classes since we're identical there's nothing to loose, she doesn't realize that she won't benefit at all if I do her work. Oh well.
Savannah's walking toward me. Strange, she has her own flock of adoring fans to sit with. She's probably going to ask for some notes for the French final. Hard to believe but she looks a bit nervous, well everyone gets nervous sometime. 
"Umm Sabrina?" she asked.
"Uhuh,"I replied looking up at her. I was already reaching for my French notes.
"Well, you know that French thing today, so....". Wow, I can read her mind.
"Here, I'm done with them". I hand her the notes
"Thanks," she says and then shuffles away.
I guess we aren't that close at school but no two sister are ever perfect

*     *     *
Darn, 4th period, that means P.E. hopefully our P.E. teacher booked the pool today these days swimming is a lot easier like I said before. Of course first we have to do laps, laps aren't bad but I don't consider them fun. They make us run like a mile. Finally, done. I'm beat, please make our next activity swimming, please, please, please.
"Our next activity is volleyball,"
I silently groaned. Volleyball is my worst sport, even though volleyball is mostly statistics. Basically, stay in the middle and hope that no one hits there.The first half went pretty smoothly. Only 15 more minutes left, WHAM.Ow, no better way to end P.E. than getting hit in the face. Oh well after this all for the better good some how, I am so lucky that I have French after this.

*     *     *  
Now just got to pick up all of my french notes...Savannah! I totally forgot about her! P.E. can cause serious memory loss. By the time I got to my locker, I already saw Savannah rushing towards me ( I always tell her to come talk to me after any final) after 3 minutes of explaining and frantic speaking,
"Savannah, I think you'll do okay".
"OKAY, OKAY what does okay mean?!" cried Savannah.
"Just okay," I replied calmly. And then walked off to French class.
*     *     *
I walked in to French class cool as a cucumber. Except for one problem, the room was burning as if it were the middle of summer. I sat down and raised my hand.
"Could we lower the temperature, it's really stuffy,"
  Someone in the front row turned around and said, "Stuffy, you've got to be kidding me it's only like 70 degrees in here!?"
I could feel the heat slowly drift away. Well that was strange. Oh well no time to think about weird situations the test was coming around. I prepared well for this, there's no way that I can fail.

*     *     *
First one done, didn't really surprise me, I've crosschecked and I am almost 100% sure that I got everthing right. I'm going to read to pass time...
       
 
          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment