Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chapter 6

We all look at ourselves, amazed. I, Sa- I mean, Fira look just like my name! I have red, curly hair, and perfect, delicate, white, pearly skin. I have coal black eyes, and I'm wearing the best clothes ever. (As usual!)
The others don't look that bad either. Wow, Ethan looks like earth. Brownish skin, brown hair, green eyes. Windel has grayish hair, grayish eyes, white skin. And Aqua has blond hair, blue eyes, and the whitest, iciest skin and gaze I've ever seen.
I think my skin was supposed to be brownish, but then it wouldn't go very well with my hair.
"Come on, let me take you to our parents" Ethan beckons us to follow him.
He takes us to a huge castle with four flags. Red, blue, gray, and green. I think they stand for our powers. As we go inside, everyone we see bows down to us. I whisper to Aqua, "Um, okay? Why are they doing that?" She just shrugs. Finally he leads us to a room that is large and has two things that seem oddly like TV screens.
"Greetings, young apprentices." We all spin around quickly, scared of who this person is. Well, all except Ethan.
"Eeneshana, Trainer." Aqua, Windel, and I all stare at him, confused. He looks at us and says, "Don't look at me for answers, ask her."
'"Um, but who is that old lady?" Aqua and I ask at the same time. We can see the one Ethan called 'Trainer' looking at us out of the corner of our eyes. Windel is hiding behind us, even more scared then we are. He doesn't understand that if Ethan is okay with this person, then it is probably safe for him.
"Why don't you ask her?"
"Okay. Hi. I am Fira. Who are you?" I ask, stepping forward with my hand out.
"You are not to know my name, but I can tell you that I will be your trainer for your powers. You will have daily lessons, and will come at any time I call you. You will go on missions to do things that we need to be done, and will learn new spells. I see Ethan has already taught you one." Wow she speaks a lot. Okay, she is opening her mouth to speak again. "And little Windel, come here. I will be training you too. Only that would be every week, how it is supposed to be. Only your sisters need to because-"
Ethan flashes her a warning look. "Because the rulers have changed it to more training times." Ethan is still staring at Old Lady (that's what I have decided to call her in my mind) for some reason; even while talking to Windel he was. Old Lady stands up and looks at Ethan the exact same way for a while. Do they do telepathy? I look at Aqua and see that she is wondering the exact same thing.
Cool.
"Hey, um, I'm sort of wondering what's going on here." Ethan and Old Lady both look at me for a second, and then turn back to each other. I look at Aqua and see her standing silently with Windel standing behind her. She looks as confused as me, but I can see she won't want to speak up. "Uh, well, if nothing is going on, then can I have the going back spell?"
"There is so much more than you know going on." Old Lady finally spoke.
"Uh, well should we go home or not?"
"There is really a lot going on." Wow, is she going to give a good response or not?
"So is that a yes..."
"What do you think?" I want to say, I have no idea, but I don't think she'd be too happy to hear that. Oh, why not, anyway.
"I have absolutely no idea." I stare defiantly back into her eyes just as she had been all this time. It's kind of freaky. She stares at you with an icy look in her eyes with out moving one bit. She really looks like a statue!
"Uh, I think it means we have to stay." Aqua speaks. Okay, that was really freaky! A second before Aqua spoke, Old Lady stares at her instead.
"Right. You should be able to make your own decisions now. Without too much information, you should still know what to do. What I said was too much already. Do you think your enemies will tell you so much? You should still know what to do then."
"Um, okay?"
"You don't care now, but once you start your training, you will."
"Uh, Ethan? Did she do this with you too?"
"No." Old Lady responds, even though I asked Ethan. "Ethan was already bright enough to know this."
I look at Ethan. His expression is unreadable. "Trainer, we would like to speak to our
 parents. Would you please call them, as I do not know how to?"
"Yes. I will call them. While you speak with them, I will be getting the spellbooks." She stares at the ground. "Your Highness'! Your children would like to speak with you!" A minute after she finishes, two people appear at the side of her.
"Hello, children," they say.
"Eneshana, Mother, Father." I think you can guess who said that.
"Uh, hi."
"We are Tidus and Yuna, your parents." Wow, I never figured. Seeing the sort of  blank look about what's going on here on our faces, the continue. "Eneshana is a greeting we use in Emerald."
The boy, Tidus, I'm guessing, speaks. "I see you have already met your trainer. You will not be knowing her name until you are 18 years old."
"It is good to have all our children back in their homeland." Yuna says.
"Wait, does that mean we have to live here now?" I ask.
"Once you take rule, then you must. Until then, you will live in both places. You will live on Earth normally, and come everyday right after school. Then, if there is a big mission, or if we need you for a while, then you will come and stay in your rooms in the castle." Yuna replies.
"Okay," I say as if that clears everything up. I look at Aqua and Windel. Aqua seems to be warming up, oh sorry, more like cooling up to them. Windel looks like he recognizes them, because he is running towards Tidus and Yuna and hugging them.
Hm, so what are we supposed to be doing now? "You will get your spellbooks, then go home and study them." Okay, freaky again. Right when I was thinking that, Yuna says that.
Cool.
I can't wait to learn all this.
"I should probably be getting back home. I really got to do my homework." Aqua says.
"Oh, can you do mine too, while you're at it?"
"No," she says to me and flashes a look.
"Well, you have to wait until Trainer comes with your spellbooks," Yuna says. Does Tidus talk that much?
Just then, Old Lady appears. "Here you go, " she says, and hands me a ton of books. "You two will be sharing a set," she says. "Check the spell book (the easiest level) for the spell. Bye." She vanishes. So do our parents.
Aqua takes the book off the top of the stack and checks."The spell is the same one we said to come here, only instead of emerald at the end, we put wherever our destination is."
We say the spell and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment